The city of Las Vegas is expanding in the next few years and I want to make sure you are aware of eleven exciting projects to come. According to the Southern Nevada Census, we had over 47,000+ people move to Las Vegas in 2018. With all of the new sports teams, technology companies and opportunities arising people are flocking to enjoy the beauty of Las Vegas Nevada.
Projects on the strip include The Drew, Resorts World and the new Sphere created by the team who made Madison Square Garden. Sports teams are placing practice facilities all over Las Vegas like the Raiders in Henderson, The Knights in Summerlin and the Aviators Baseball team. We are also seeing big tech make a move to Vegas with Google building a $600M data center located in Henderson.
Over 25 Billion Dollars being invested in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Major Projects in Las Vegas:
- NFL Raiders Las Vegas Stadium
- 1.4 M sq ft Las Vegas Convention Center District expansion
- “The Drew” 4,000 room resort development north Strip
- MSG Sphere, the 18,000 seat arena by Madison Square Garden Company
- Wynn Las Vegas’ restoration of 18 hole Tom Fazio-designed golf course
- Resorts World Las Vegas 3,400 room Asian themed casino on the Strip
- AAA baseball stadium in Summerlin
- Raiders practice facility near Henderson airport
- Amazon 800k sq ft warehouse in North Las Vegas
- Google 600M data center in Henderson
- Howard Hughes 267 room Las Vegas Ballpark Hotel
This is a small list of projects being worked on as I click publish on this post. No longer will Vegas just be Summerlin, The Strip and Henderson. Vegas will fill in with new projects, home builders and an ever-expanding population and job market.
What do you think of all of these new projects?