2616 Mystere Court
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Ultra-Modern Custom Luxury Masterpiece! This Home Is The Best of the Best. Imported MK Milano Italian Teak Cabinetry, Fleetwood Doors & Sliders, High-End Miele Appliances, 1st Floor Jr Master Suite, iPad Controlled AMX Smart Home, Limestone Flooring and Hidden Surround Sound Speakers. Solar Heated, Salt Water, Black Bottom Pool/Spa w/ Glass Fire-pit! Wrap-Around Rooftop Terrace With Unbelievable Strip, City and Mountain Views!
The interior was designed by Joseph Sacco of JS Interiors Group. This home was featured in: Vegas Seven Magazine; a very popular magazine that comes out weekly and distributed throughout all of Southern Nevada as well as Casa Stili Magazine (Milan, Italy).
Here are some additional things that you should know about the home that you cannot see:
- All second and third floor sub-flooring is a prefabricated tongue and groove interlocking floor system to avoid buckling, expansion and excessive noise transmission.
- All Marble flooring is laid on top of a Ditra system to avoid stone shift and tile cracking.
- All shower enclosures are done in Durrock cement board panels, then water proofed to avoid any chance of leakage or mold growth.
- The entire home's lighting design is custom with 4" MR16 cans that can be easily changed to a full led package further enhancing the energy efficiency.
- All interior walls are insulated to help with temperature consistency and noise transmission between rooms.
- All window and door opening are framed in laminated wood to ensure a true square opening and ease of window/door operation long term.
- All pool equipment is Pent Air green line with brushless motors to ensure longevity and to be as energy efficient as possible.
3 Car Garage